- Wide range of hardnesses from 40 Shore A to 55 Shore D
- Superior tear and chemical resistance
- Adapted to the casting of big moulds
- High level of mechanical properties with increased abrasion and tear resistance, even on notched parts
- Formulated by prioritising chemical resistance and wearproofness, in order to maximise the number of castings in one mould
- SYNTHENE has developed partnerships with trustworthy release agent manufacturers, in order to recommend fully compatible products and preserve the mould over time
- With its wide range of hardnesses, the HPE system offers the possibility to adapt to highly detailed parts
- Low hardnesses will be favoured for complex shapes, whereas higher hardnesses like 85 Shore A will be the best option for more simple shapes and longer-lasting moulds
- This PU elastomer adjusts to any part size, allowing single castings even over 100kg without risk of high exothermic reaction
- Formulated to have a good temperature resistance, from cold (-40°C) to elevated (+90°C) temperatures
- Can be hand-casted or used in a two-component mixing machine
- Polimerisation at ambient temperature in order to adapt to any type of mould size
- This parameter has been studied to limit environmental impact
- Making more stable mould dimensions with low shrinkage
With its higher hardness versus silicone for concrete mould making, polyurethane present outstanding wearproofness.
Depending on the project and with a suitable release agent, one can make between 200 and 400 castings in one single mould.
In Accordance With
EC Regulation 1907/ 2006, SVHC list in force
Directive EU 2011/ 65, 2015/ 863 & 2017/ 2102
Technical data sheet of the HPE system. All mechanical properties of each hardness of the versatile rubber like HPE system.
- chemical resistance