FOODGRADE POLYURETHANE RESIN
- Fully tested and certified
- Clear, transparent and colorable
- For prototypes and industrial parts
- Suitable for various types of food: dry, greasy and humid aliments as well as clear, cloudy and alcoholic beverages
- For temporary, repeated and long contact
- Food compliance is associated with superior transparency to offer a highly singular material
- This great clarity also presents a neutral basis for color researching
- PRF100’s characteristics have convinced food-processing and pharmaceutical industries
- The raw materials have been carefully selected to meet the requirements of food contact guaranty
- Like the FDA, a compliance to the 10/ 2011 EU regulation involves a mandatory migration test to ensure a complete safety management
- The compliance of the PRF100 with EU regulations has been analyzed and validated by an institute specialized in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
In Accordance With
EC Regulation 1907/ 2006
Directive EU 2011/ 65, 2015/ 863 & 2017/ 2102
2000/ 53/ EC
2002/ 96/ EC
2000/ 11/ EC
Flyer PRF100 RESIN
Flyer presenting the benefits and technical information about the PRF100.
Technical data sheet of the PRF100. All mechanical and thermal properties of the innovative food-contact transparent resin PRF100.
- chemical resistance
- dielectric properties
Safe for dry Foods ⁴
Cereals, flour, dry pasta, biscuits, dry fruits, herbs, spices, pills etc.
Safe for clear beverages ⁴
Water, clear fruit juice, lemonade, soft drinks, syrup etc.
Safe for Fats ⁴
Olive oil, meat, fish, seafood, eggs, chocolate, cheese, seasoning in oily medium etc.
Safe for cloudy drinks ⁴
Liquid chocolate, beverages containing pulp like juices, nectars and soft drinks etc.
Safe for Fresh Foods ⁴
Fresh fruits and vegetables, unpeeled, peeled or cut etc.
Safe for Alcoholic drinks ⁴
Alcoholic beverages of an alcoholic strength up to 50 % vol., liqueurs containing cream etc.