New CRISTAL HRI 35 Excellence in optical properties
& EXCEPTIONAL uv-STABILITY
- Designed for mass casting with possibility to cast wall thicknesses up to 100 mm
- This versatile resin can answer various types of projects, with a possibility to be casted by hand or in a vacuum casting machine
HRI stands for High Refractive Index. With a 1,54 value, this parameter is a relevant indicator of the Cristal HRI 35’s superior optical properties. These characteristics also include utmost UV-stability, low Hazen colouration and large scale light transmittance.
Polyurethane expertise in PU, from design to production.
- A large catalogue of efficient vacuum casting resins for prototyping and small series like automotive and consumer electronic projects
- High performance elastomers for demanding industrial applications as oil & gas, aerospace and medical
- Long-lasting moulding and coating materials for construction like concrete moulds for decorative stones
- User-friendly and UV-stable solutions for design and art applications like river tables
Polyurethane is a thermosetting polymer composed of polyol and isocyanate. PU resins come in a variety of application processes and especially gravity casting that is mostly used to transform SYNTHENE products. The two components are mixed together in a liquid state and then casted. The chemical reaction creates a solid and durable plastic material. SYNTHENE formulates polyurethane going form the softest elastomers to the toughest resins.
PLASTISOL a wide scope of personalised solutions.
- Adjustable hardness, viscosity, rheology, colour and aspect
- Specific formula development, respecting the design brief with specific standards like toy regulations, flame retardancy, electric insulation etc.
- Excellence in dipping, coating, slush-moulding, rotomoulding etc.
Plastisol is a paste obtained by the dispersion of a PVC powder resin into a liquid plasticizer. After a thermal treatment, the product results in an elastomer.
SYNTHENE has been formulating Plastisols on demand since the 1960’s, following precise lists of specifications.
FORMULATION high-performance tailor-made solutions.
- SYNTHENE is above all a dedicated R&D laboratory elaborating precise formulas to build up innovative projects
- Expertise joins safety awareness to tackle the industrial challenges of tomorrow
- Customer service is at the heart of SYNTHENE’s approach to offer a consitent follow-up
Polyurethane, PLASTISOL or Detergents…SYNTHENE’s team studies the application projects and provides support to optimise their development. This is done either by giving recommendations on existing products, or by opening a new file by the R&D laboratory
support customer service in a few clicks.
- SYNTHENE’s hotline and support email address where a competent member of the team will help you
- All documents and guides available for SYNTHENE’s wide line-up of products
About SYNTHENE start-up spirit since 1958.
SYNTHENE places a particular emphasis on offering high-performance products, with cautiously selected raw materials from trustworthy manufacturers. All SYNTHENE prototyping resins meet the current requirements of REACH.
SYNTHENE is certified according to