Remarkable TEAR RESISTANCE
- Even notched, SYNTHENE hot cast PU still offers a high tear resistance to keep facing the targeted challenges
- Repeated tests in various conditions ensure that the materials grant the required properties
- Typical applications are bellows, skateboard wheels, shoe soles etc.
Video Clip about Tear resistance
A short video clip showcasing SYNTHENE’s test procedures to ensure the required tear resistance.
outstanding ABRASION RESISTANCE
- The abrasion data are the key to successful projects related to the fatigue resistance
- SYNTHENE is testing all its elastomers inhouse with the Taber Abrasion Test over 1000 revolutions or more to provide reliable information on a material’s wear resistance
- Typical applications are sieve meshes for mining, pipeline rollers, snowplough blades etc.
|hot-cast PU A
|hot-cast PU B
|hot-cast PU C
|hot-cast PU D
|hot-cast PU E
TABER 1000 Rev/H22 1 kg
Video Clip about abrasion resistance
A short video clip showcasing SYNTHENE’s test procedures to ensure the required abrasion resistance.
very high CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
- Polyurethane elastomers are versatile materials that encounter versatile environments
- Therefore SYNTHENE elastomers are tested over months in various chemical solutions
- Typical applications: oil & gas, water pipelines, heat exchangers, printing rollers etc.
Video Clip about chemical resistance
A short video clip showcasing SYNTHENE’s test procedures to ensure the required chemical resistance.